Alcohol is bad for your health, as it destroys both your body and mind. Excessive consumption of alcohol is associated with severe damage to the brain and liver.
Beer, wine, liquor and other alcoholic drinks are depressants. But, the good news is that one beer a day can do wonders for your health. Beer contains more vitamin B and protein than wine, and contains pretty much the same amount of antioxidants as wine.
Beer is packed with flavonoids and minerals that boost metabolic processes. Moderate consumption of beer brings health to a higher level.
We give you 10 amazing reasons to drink one beer every day:
- Fiber in beer lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- Nutrients in beer prevent blood clotting.
- Beer improves the function of your kidneys. One beer a day reduces the risk of kidney stones by 40%.
- It strengthens bone structure, and silicon in beer increases bone density.
- Beer increases vitamin B levels. It is packed with vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12. Those who drink beer have 30% more vitamin B than people who don’t drink beer at all. Experts say that beer drinkers have double the levels of wine consumers. Beer is rich in vitamin B12 as well.
- High-quality beer reduces the risk of heart attack. Beer consumers have 40-60 percent lower risk of heart attack than non-drinkers.
- Beer is rich in lactoflavin and nicotinic acid. These fight insomnia.
- It improves the brain function, and reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Beer improves skin complexion, and makes our skin smooth and healthy. Vitamins in beer work on your pigmentation and skin regeneration.
- Drink beer to reduce stress. A study conducted at the University of Montreal found that two glasses of beer a day fights work-related stress and anxiety.